We need people to constantly develop our company. At the moment we are hiring on the positions listed below.
We are planning new research and development projects and we would welcome on board a motivated Manager holding a MSC degree or a higher academic title. The person must have adequate and documented achievements.
What we offer
- Participation in research projects concerning innovative anti-cancer drug development including pre-clinical and clinical stages, in Warszawa or Wrocław.
- Work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team.
- Cooperation with renowned academic and business institutions in Poland and worldwide.
- Opportunity for professional growth and qualification improvement.
What are the main tasks
- project implementation
- Supporting Project Manager of the assigned study including actively planning, drive and track execution and performance of deliverables/results according to timelines, budget, quality and requirements of the National Centre of Research and Development as well as other relevant regulations.
- Developing, collecting, maintaining and archiving project-specific documentation, according to internal standards, National Research and Development Centre guidelines and other EU regulations.
- administrative job
- Preparing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Attending internal controls and represent company during audits and other external control; ensuring the reliable documentation; actions implementing if necessary.
- Preparing presentations and other materials connected with the project.
- Reporting work progress within timelines to the company management/CEO, board of directors and control committee as well as National Research and Development Centre.
- Supporting administrative division.
- team work & collaboration
- Team work organizing, motivating and leading to high performance.
- Closely collaborating with R&D Manager and research team.
- Collaborating with the National Research and Development Center representatives.
- Participating in internal meetings/brainstorm meetings;
- Participating in concept development of research ideas and preparation of grant applications under national and international programmes.
- Representing company during conferences and other events, including project promotion.
What we are looking for
- Higher education required, preferably in a biomedical field (biology, biotechnology, pharmacy or the equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading and settling grant projects (including project co-financed by the European Union) or project management functions within generic or innovative pharma environment;
- Ability and willingness to obtain grants and financing for performed research.
- Ability to focus on multiple deliverables.
- Ability to work with quality systems.
- Experience in working with academic and commercial institutions, both locally and internationally.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical sector and knowledge of requirements and regulations within drug development processwill be an asset.
- Advanced spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Graduate project management studies or MBA/PhD will be an asset.
We are waiting for your application (CV and cover letter) within 30 days from the date of the advertisement’s publication at: email@example.com. Please include the Project Manager in the e-mail title.
Your application should include the following statement: “I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We will contact selected candidates.